Software solutions for automated manufacturing
From the virtual machine to the real product
Based on sophisticated methods, we develop and distribute innovative software tools for the entire process chain - starting with workpiece geometry with a focus on gears, threads and drive components, through the design, manufacture and quality control of cutting gear and precision tools, to integrated closed-loop solutions.
Engineering and Consulting
Technical know-how with a view to individual requirements
We meet the challenges of the more dynamic international markets with open-mindedness and drive: we develop individual solutions that enable you to increase productivity, expand your product range and seize market opportunities.
Software and integrated solutions
High-precision manufacturing simulation
Engineering instead of empiricism: The virtual machine represents the part to be manufactured and the manufacturing kinematics. Feasibility analyses help to evaluate design variants. And thanks to postprocessors and interface modules, the tool adapts flexibly to the operational manufacturing environment.
HAWK Production oriented quality control
Visible, inspected quality: As a production-related programming, evaluation and documentation system for coordinate measuring technology, HAWK serves to consistently monitor the geometric product properties. HAWK thus ensures high technical quality and efficient processes - reliably and exact.
PTM and HAWK in the ClosedLoop
Core of a quality controlled production
The key to a consistently quality-controlled process: The ClosedLoop. Detect production-related deviations where they occur - and eliminate them in a targeted manner. This means efficient and safe production at a reproducible high quality level.
Interdisciplinary engineering know-how
esco develops and distributes software products and integrated solutions for automated manufacturing and quality control with the main focus on
- Gearings and gear cutting tools
- Precision cutting tools (solids and inserts, profiled inserts)
Our customers are manufacturing companies, machine tool manufacturers and measuring equippment manufacturers.
3D modeling of a worm gear hobber
High degree of specialization in industry and practice
We ensure demand-oriented, flexible customer applications that are geared to our customers' practical needs. We succeed in this because we concentrate on our core competencies:
- technological: fine machining (priority: grinding) of complex and highly accurate precision parts and optical and tactile coordinate metrology
- application-related: Gearings (standard, "special", running and driving gearings), gear cutting tools, precision cutting tools, focus on profile-bound cutting tools, profile cutting inserts and general precision parts.
- industry-related: Manufacturers for the product range outlined above, (grinding) machine manufacturers, coordinate measuring machine manufacturers.
- related to the industrial environment: drive technology (example: gearboxes), automotive (example: injection systems), medical technology (example: implants), energy technology (example: drives in wind turbines)
Our engineers and developers also let your company benefit from their experience, interdisciplinary thinking and know-how from more than 25 years in various customer projects. We are your partner for the software integration of the operational core areas R&D, design, manufacturing and quality assurance.
We address production-oriented companies, in particular manufacturers of precision tools (drilling, milling, threading & gear cutting tools, inserts, ...), running and fitting gears, threads, rotors, grinding and dressing tools, precision parts for automotive, mechanical and plant engineering as well as machine tool and measuring equipment manufacturers, in particular manufacturers of (universal) tool grinding machines, gear grinding machines, coordinate measuring machines.